In order to give our loyal customers something back, We are proud to announce the launch of Wonder Points - The customer loyalty scheme allowing you to earn points on all purchases made though our website.
We have tried to make the process as simple as possible for you to use, and you will notice that we have not adjusted our prices to compensate for giving away points - so they really are a discount!
The more you spend, the more Wonder Points you earn - The more you can save!
Here's how it works
If you’re a new customer and would like to join the loyalty scheme, simply create an account with us through our website by Clicking Here and following the steps. If you’re a returning customer, simply Login to your existing account and you will then receive access to the Rewards Points link within your Dashboard.
To start earning points, simply look out for the loyalty points icon on selected products to see how many points you can earn when you spend. When you are ready to checkout, you can view the total amount of loyalty points you have earned from your purchase in My Cart.
If you have points saved, you can choose to spend these points towards your purchases within My Basket by simply selecting ‘Apply Points’ to receive a discount on your total.
Loyalty points are issued only when the order has been placed, and only for orders made with an account, which is of course free and easy to sign up for.
Every single point is worth something and the more you buy, the more points you earn. 1000 points for example will give you £10 to spend as you like online, or just keep saving - the more you save the more you can spend later.
To check your points balance at any time simply go to My Account and select Reward Points to see a full statement.
Earn 300 points every time you refer a friend to Taste Of Wonderland and they start ordering, simply go to My Account and select Referred Friends, here you will find a unique link, copy and paste this into a message / Email and send to a friend; once they have ordered* you will receive your points! And there is no limit to how many friends you introduce; Also they will get £5 off their 1st order over £15.
Loyalty points Terms & Conditions
In order to use the loyalty points in any way you must agree to following (standard legal stuff!):
- Points can not be gained on transactions where you spend points.
- Points do not count towards Postage costs.
- If your total goes below the required amount for Free Postage / Delivery, a delivery charge may occur, you will need to bring the total above the amount to gain free Postage / Delivery
- We reserve the right to terminate the loyalty points scheme at any time without prior notice. (although we have no plans to do so currently).
- Loyalty points are completely virtual and have no real world value. As such you cannot claim them back for cash.
- Points are issued entirely at our discretion and are not an entitlement. However we endeavour to have them issued automatically and evenly without bias, providing you have or create an account during the checkout process.
- The cancellation of an order will void points earned.
- We reserve the right to adjust the value of points, both for points yet earned and already earned without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to adjust the number of points earned per amount spent at our discretion without prior notice.
- Points will never be issued historically, the new points system was created on 13/03/2020 and only orders after that date will earn points - subject to these conditions.
- If you use your loyalty points and gain a totally free order, we can only ship that order to the UK.
- Referrals - you will earn 300 points when your friend makes an account via the link you have sent them & once they have placed an order of over £15, the £5 discount will automatically be applied, if the basket is under £15 there will be no discount and you will not meet the requirement for the 300 points.
- Competitions - We may offer points at any value as a prize on any of our social media platforms, all competitions are subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
- Lastly we reserve the right to change the points system in any way - again points are not an entitlement but a bonus given and applied to an order at our discretion.